Friday, July 11, 2014

Ringing the Bell of Amnesty

In case you haven't heard about the series of abuses by city council officials in Bell, California, I want to mention it again, since one critical bit of information seems to be left out.

http://www.oann.com/ex-city-official-in-california-sentenced-to-one-year-in-jail-in-corruption-case/

These have all been Democrats.

The entire over-payed board (darn spell checkers), was full of Democrats.  The papers aren't talking about it, but that's the sad reality exposed by Ann Coulter.  It's been all Democrats. I know sometimes it's hard to take in the reality of the situation.  It's can be disappointing on so many levels.  I know this to be the case because at one time, I voted Democrat myself.  Oh, how wrong I was.  The wool had been pulled over my eyes too!

The Democratic party is in control of all of these large cities where so many people are suffering.  They are corrupt, taking the funds for themselves instead of the residents of the community.  Their corruption continuing the endless cycle of suffering in these tough cities.

That is why I changed parties. The lesson of this country's political parties is that it is really a two party system.  We have tried third party elections before, but it didn't work out.  Two parties, opposite one another.  So I joined the Republican party.  More so, I joined the Tea Party, because for me, it represents freedom, with respect for the law, and a return of the Republican party to it's original values.

Like I said in my Commandment's piece, http://4life4freedom.blogspot.com/2014/07/commandments.html, doing the wrong thing in the name of the Lord is wrong.  For that reason I agreed that Eric Cantor, a "Jewish Tea Party" congressman, should be removed from office because of Amnesty.  That was the main issue, widely accepted, in the election.

Why?  Because Amnesty is racist and anti-American.

The top 1% get to abuse amnesty to continue using illegal immigrants for much less than the current wages for the less skilled / less educated in this country.  Meanwhile, the rest of the Country picks up the tab.  That is not only abuse, but it puts honest business owners out of business because they cannot compete with the low wages.  Honest, lawful competition between business's should be the hallmark of the US economy.

So I hope more Americans stand up to the wolves in sheep's clothing, and call them out for what they are.  Stop censoring their party affiliation, people need to know who these wolves are.