Thursday, July 10, 2014

Super storm immigration

“I said Mr. President, I really want you to come and see this,” Perry said. “I said this is important for you to absorb as a father, but more importantly as the president of the United States to see the humanitarian crisis.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/10/texas-gov-perry-illegal-immigrant-surge-humanitarian-crisis-obama-has-power-to/

"Obama said in a press conference Wednesday that doing so would be engaging in political “theater” and not productive."

Was it political theater when he pulled out all the stops with Governor Christie's in New Jersey?


Hurricane Sandy victims may want to know.

On top of Perry's comments, I want to point out the fact that Obama visited Texas.  Texas?  Meanwhile, back in Murrieta, that is where the real debate is being waged, where citizens have been in turmoil.  Where is Obama's leadership in Murrieta when it's needed most?  I guess, that would be too much "political theater."