Monday, July 28, 2014

Blogging

Why didn't I find it sooner?

For me, I love to talk about what is on my mind.  I'm sorry that sometimes they are longer, more complex thoughts, but that is the reality of it.  Hopefully, you will understand.

But for me, the blog format gives me an additional ability to embed pictures and videos that not all forums have the ability to do.   Also, blogspot is run by Google, so many of my hits are being generated simply by Google searches.  It's wonderful!

Plus, you can add multiple bloggers, which I'm in the process of working on.

For me, the flexibility the phone/tablet apps gives is great as well. You can pick it up and upload a picture straight from your phone or upload the video via youtube.  It's not difficult to figure out how.

Thank you again Google / Blogspot.com.

Jeremy / Sodas