Monday, August 18, 2014

Nirvana



The other day we saw a top 100 of the music of the 90's and it seems to be so focused on Nirvana that we felt we needed to create our own top 10 most underrated songs.  Don't get me wrong, I loved my share of Kobane, but I wouldn't have put his music at the topic of the 90's.  I think his death has truly opinionated some people as to the popularity of his music.

Our top 10 list is therefore based based upon the best and most popular songs of the 90's, with bonus points for songs going on to break new ground for an artists or genre to become recognized today.


10. Peaches, Presidents of the United States of America

 
9. What's my age again, Blink 182


8. Barbie, Aqua

 

7. All-Star, Smash Mouth

 
 6. Comedown, Bush

 
 5. Come out and play, Offspring


4. Just a girl, No Doubt


 3. Fantasy, Maria Carey


2. Basket case, Greenday


1. What I got, Sublime